Nine months
Karis has officially been out of my belly as long as she was in it! It's crazy to think she is already nine months! I'm thankful for each new memory I get to create with her and it's been a joy to watch all the new things she is learning how to do.
A few things she enjoys:
NOTE: I can't seem to upload pictures on blogger, but want to post this anyway, so hopefully pictures will be soon!
Jenny
A few things she enjoys:
- opening and shutting doors (bedroom doors, cupboard doors, play kitchen door, refridgerator door-you name it, she probably has tried to open and close it at least once!)
- pulling up on anything she can
- walking along that which she pulls up on
- "talking" loudly...I try to tell her we need to use our "inside voice" - Steve said she got this from the Lemaster side!
- she gets into a giggle mode when you laugh and play with her
- she is becoming clingy...to mommy AND daddy. When we're in public, she prefers one of us over others. Steve says when mommy is around though, she prefers mommy
- playing peek-a-boo...she has learned how to put a cloth in front of her face when we say "Where's Karis" and then puts it down real fast and we say "peek-a-boo" and she gets so excited. The funny part is when she tries to hold the cloth in front of her face, you can still see her face...it's quite hysterical!
- She took another trip to Minnesota with mommy and daddy (business trip) and she got to enjoy time with Grandma all week who came to watch her...this is when she really learned how to walk while pushing a little cart.
NOTE: I can't seem to upload pictures on blogger, but want to post this anyway, so hopefully pictures will be soon!
Jenny
Comments
Post a Comment